Where inquiry begins
We believe the early years are a critical stage in a child's development and in their education. Everything we do is intended to provide the best outcomes for our young learners and to provide them with a fun and stimulating place to learn.
- Our play-based programme is designed to meet the needs of young learners
- Our curriculum, the IB Primary Years Programme (IB PYP), encourages learning through inquiry and provides opportunities to take risks and be creative.
- Our teachers are all qualified, early years professionals
- Our classrooms are very well equipped with age appropriate education and technology resources
- Our exciting indoor and outdoor play areas promote the development of children's gross motor skills while challenging children to develop and stretch themselves
Our kindergartens offer a bilingual English-Vietnamese programme for students aged 2 to 6 years and educate children from a diversity of backgrounds, making them truly international settings. The learning environment is highly interactive and children are encouraged to learn through exciting and fun hands-on experiences. Our curriculum is also highly interactive and is play-based, and has been structured to promote learning through inquiry.